As per email request from a dear reader of my new condo which I just moved into, here it is! A blog entry dedicated to my very red room, attributed to my closest friends and family. You’ll see why in a bit 🙂
A little upclose and personal, but here goes!
Lemme introduce you to my daily bed mates
Cute bedsheet & comforter thanks to mom!
- The huge-ass red cushion which I bought in Ikea
- The pink bolster I had since I was little (you may pinch your noses if u please)
- The patchwork teddy with a necktie which harbours 4 years of memories
- The huge bear with a mortar board which mom bought for me during graduation
- The ‘little devil’ red&black pillow which Jeffro bought for me for my birthday
- The adorable white plushie with a heart which theboyfie surprised me with!
It has the red & pink mini rug which I bought from Ikea as well. The red lipped tissue box case intrigued me during my shopping spree in Singapore because it was so luscious! The white chest that holds my accessories was bought by my godmom fer me in HOL House of Leather for my 19th Birthday
And of course, my collection of liquor bottles! Booze babeh.
Among the ones displayed over the watchful eyes of Domokun are the Chivas Regal, Johnny Walker Black Label, Bacardi Apple, Belvedere Vodka, Tiger Beer Limited Edition, Wyborowa Vodka and the Absolut Vodka. Most of ’em are gifts and I think 1 of them was self-purchased for collective purposes
Blank space in the middle to place my laptop 🙂
- Pink reading light bought as a gift by Godmom
- Altec Lansing Headphones bought in *can’t recall which* PC Fair
- Roxy Calendar from Spring & Summer 09’s event (I want the 2010 one!)
- Red & black Swiss pouch – for all my gadgets, chargers & USBs!
- Leopard print Maxis Broadband thanks to Mom & Godmom
- Random mouse from *dunno how long ago*
- Sony RadioClock which I won in a lucky draw during High School prom
#nowplaying Pitbull – Hotel Room Service
SO COINCIDENTAL! A SONG ABOUT A ROOM WHEN I’M BLOGGIN THIS
Here are other parts of the condo. This is the balcony, now it kinda looks like a mini zen garden with the money plants and pebbles!
And other parts of the living room
(sorry taken with cellphone camera only)
Not to mention, effort too! Thanks to Victoria, YingZi and June. When I first moved in, from this :
and after spending quite alot of time decorating it myself
(and alot of money T_T boohoohoo)
It became what is is today:
the hardest task is keeping it this neat at all times!