Okay well, it has been approximately 2 weeks since the passing of Michael Jackson. I actually thought it was a prank upon waking up to a few SMS-es saying he had died.
I never thought much about it until it dawned upon me that the King of Pop is really what he is now – dead and gone. Reading through special edition pullouts after pullouts all about MJ’s musical career and personal life, I couldn’t help but to think that this dude had achieved so much.
- How come I didn’t know he was married twice? How ignorant of me.
- I want to go to Neverland
- My favorite song of his is ‘Thriller’
5. Everyone in Tesco gathered around a tiny TV just to watch MJ’s concerts
6. Buddy Andrew was emotionally in despair about his death
7. I had an overdose of MJ when everything on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, magazines, televisions, conversations were about him
10. I can’t believe someone asked me, “Who’s Michael Jackson?”
This is my tribute to the late Whacko Jacko,
one that I never thought I’d write about.
After all, there would be no
MOON WALKS AND CROTCH-GRABBING PERFORMANCES
It’s 3:40 AM and here I am blogging about Michael Jackson?