Ladies and jellyspoons,
It is with great pleasure to inform you that there was a smile on my face the whole day! At least I’m happy for myself and my next-of-kin as they were spared from my raging hormones.
I watched my all-time favourite cartoon show- The Lady & the Tramp. It was truly worth smiling as I felt like a 6year old once again. Then, my smile had to begin contorting into a serious poker-face as I was officially invited to join the rest for a spin of Ginrummy, Blackjacks and whatnots. How contradicting- first, I was a 6year old watching animated dogs and bitches conversing in the English Language and now, I’m an 18year old all geared up for some rounds at gambling. *sweat*
Oh yes, before it slips my mind… I had an orange again without spitting out the seeds. =P Reason being:
1. There was no rubbish bin in my immediate vicinity.
2. No tissue paper either, within my direct reach of limbs.
3. No gullible slave for me to boss around to allow me to spit the seeds in her palm.
4. My tongue muscles were too lazy to ‘feel’ around for the seeds and separate them from its delicious pulps.
5. My god-forsaken arse was lazier than my tongue; it chose to remain seated in my comfort-zone.
Alright, enough self-criticism. There was an adrenalin rush in me today slightly around after
It was also a great day for Furby as it embraced liberation for the very first time. Yes, I let him scour my lawn which seemed like a vast green field for a creature its size. Furby’s day out, more of.
awwwwwww.. how cute!