No, it’s not you momma’s boobies.
No, it’s not your mouldy sandwich
No, it’s not how you look in the morning
What’s big, green and scary?
No it’s not the Incredible Hulk
What’s big, green, scary and local?
We’re about to find out!
Last weekend, I was invited to The Palace @ Sheraton Imperial Hotel KL for a special screening of Dimensions TVC – A joint effort by Maxis and Astro, Malaysia’s 1st made for mobile science-fiction series.
The event began with a speech by T. Kugan and Eric Foo, to introduce to us, the media and consumers, about what the entire plot is about and how to go about watching it.
Soon, Episode 1 of Dimensions premiered to spark the suspense within us. Whoa, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed! Given that the local film industry is kinda sullen, the production crew of Dimensions did a pretty good job.
Now that’s some awesome-pawsome stuff! 🙂
- A series of mysterious outbreaks is sweeping through KL.
- Entire shopping malls struck blind, multiple incidents of group hysteria, heart attacks en masse, an entire secondary school comatose. The entire medical comunity is at a loss for the cause, except for one doctor.
- Convinced there is a correlation, she goes in search of the truth, discovering a group of unique individuals with extraordinary powers.
- With the appearance of an enigmatic young girl and 2 dark characters on the hunt, an epic adventure beckons, with millions of lives at stake.
- Will that curious and determined doctor uncover the truth and save the nation from this widespread epidemic? Or will these dark forces ultimately find what they are looking for and plunge the world into chaos?
Our popular local actor Jehan Miskin stars as this metrosexual malay male with abnormal agility. Oh and *psst I think Rufus starred by justin chan is pretty cute! He plays the short geeky young chinese male by the way.
Right after the screening, activation stations were then set-up for anyone who is registered with
Jon from Fleishman-Hillard
Thanks for the invite dude!
(Esther was outside at the registration table)
love them heaps! fab people
Buddy Joe who gave me a loooong talk about my grandpa’s demise
Thanks for so much consoling ya 🙂
Bumped into Angelene, my former classmate in college
KDU Mass Commers FTW!
(because we’re just better) =P
Colors vs. white
the 4 of us could stand for a laundry detergent ad
I cannot believe I bumped into you!
Long lost friend from Penang
OH AND ONE MORE THING :
And the war between
End of story.
But I won’t be able to sleep without saying this
BLACKBERRY PWNS ALL OF YOU
*prepares shield against
of Vodka to celebrate with the other BB users*