I'm in Singapore right now and rushing off to Zouk Out 2012 as we speak, but I just got news of the all-new iPhone 5 being finally open for pre-orders today! OMG so exciting!
The iPhone 5 is arriving this month. Wouldn't you want to be one of the first in Malaysia to own one?
After so much speculation and hype about the iPhone 5, I'm sure everyone is anticipating it as much as I am!
The long-awaited iPhone 5 is soon to be launched on Celcom!
We can be the first to experience it with an RM200 deposit & our new iPhone 5's will be secured for us.
Those who do so will be invited to attend Celcom's launch of the iPhone 5 in Malaysia too.
Why register with Celcom's iPhone 5 package? As far as I know…
– It's Malaysia's best network and has the best plans
– They have a history of having the most competitive iPhone 5 price & package among all
– Celcom has the widest network coverage anywhere in Malaysia, indoors, outdoors and on-the-move.
– Celcom offers the best network quality, be it messaging, voice calls, video calling,
– Celcom gives you the richest web and video streaming experience with its stable surfing, email, etc.
Here are the iPhone 5's specifications and details, if you didn't already know:
It runs on the latest iOS 6 and A6 chip
Performance and graphics up to twice as fast
Increased battery life to spare
Wide 4” Retina display
An 8 megapixel camera
Available in16GB, 32GB or 64GB.
Built-in with Siri, your own personal mobile assistant.
That's it for now, I gotta go! Zouk Out 2012 awaits me
Although the details on prices & packages are not announced yet, you can still check out the Celcom First plans & pre-order the iPhone 5 – here
Have fun with your new iPhone… quickly pre-order now! You can thank me later